The 2007 Annual Report is now available on the company’s website, both in interactive digital format and as a pdf that can be printed on paper. Billerud has since the listing in 2001, had high ambitions for its website and was recently awarded “Best stock market company 2007” for its financial information on the website by Aktiespararen, an independent Swedish magazine for shareholders, and consulting firm, Kanton.
The launch of the new interactive annual report is yet another step to increase the service level to the company´s 144,000 shareholders. The report is found on www.billerud.com/reports.
The choice of digital format is based on Billerud’s ambitious objectives for providing a high quality of service to shareholders and investors. The modern web-based format offers completely new opportunities:
• Links within the report
• Links to external websites with relevant information
• Downloading of figures and statistics to Excel spreadsheets for further analysis
• Expandable accounts
• Interactive graphs for better understanding of markets and their driving forces
• Search engines and clear navigation
• Printing of specific sections only
16 April 2008
Billerud AB (publ)
President and CEO