BillerudKorsnäs is assessed continuously by numerous customers and analysts through surveys about performance and work methods. This is fully in line with our ambition to provide stakeholders with a solid basis for their evaluation of our business.
Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
Billerud have now been included in one of the world’s most prestigious sustainability indices; Dow Jones Sustainability Europe Index (2016). In addition, we are named Sustainability Leader in the Containers & Packaging category .
Click here to read the pressrelease.
BillerudKorsnäs has been awarded a Gold rating from EcoVadis for the third year in a row. The annual evaluation of 20,000 suppliers shows that BillerudKorsnäs is among the top 1 percent of all companies assessed.
Click here to view and download the Sustainability Profile.
In 2015, we were reviewed by organisations including:
• CDP CLIMATE. World Leader for Corporate Action on Climate Change. At the behest of institutional investors, CDP (Driving Sustainable Economies) compiles an A-list of companies that display leadership in the field of climate work. BillerudKorsnäs features on the 2015 Climate A-list.
• CDP FOREST. BillerudKorsnäs also reports to the CDP Forest programme. In 2015, we achieved level B (Management), which is the second-highest rating.
• WWF Environmental Paper Company Index 2015. BillerudKorsnäs was recognised by the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) as a role model with regard to transparency and reporting to the WWF Environmental Paper Company Index 2015 (EPCI).
• EcoVadis. A system for annual sustainability assessment of around 20,000 suppliers to global enterprises. For the second year in succession, BillerudKorsnäs was rated ‘Gold’.
• The UN Global Compact. In the ‘Communication on Progress’ report, which highlights progress in the work with the UN Global Compact, BillerudKorsnäs is classed ‘Advanced’.